GT Motive is a company where you can
learn, innovate and continuously improve.
Software Developer .Net
Information & Tecnology
Duties and responsibilities
• Development of applications.
• Define the test batteries at a component level and test the generated software component.
• Document software solutions implemented at the component or task level.
• Test the software developed according to the requirements established.
• Implement the required software solutions with the required quality requirements (unit tests).
• Advanced knowledge in C# and its characteristics (IoC, dependency injections, LinQ…).
• HTML5, WPF, DDD Architectures, VB6, PL / SQL, layout user interface or user experience in WEB applications, for tablets, or mobile devices, . NET Core